Saturday, May 22, 2010

Anyone know of a website that offers free online tutorial for Quickbooks 2000(preferably interactive?

...looking for something that gives all info for free (not just how to set up in computer) I'm up for a job that states Quickbooks a plus!!! but we all know what that means... i have a couple of days to learn at least the basis if not whole program before i have to "test out" on skills . I've been otta work for awhile and need to get something in my field (a/r/ office management) and it seems EVERYBODY wants quickbooks these days. I cant believe I've never had to use it before. I cant even afford the sites that have nominal fees attached( c....i have been searching) if anyone knows of a site or can send something that would help me that would be great!!! i'm at wits end ...help plz!!!!!

Anyone know of a website that offers free online tutorial for Quickbooks 2000(preferably interactive?
I can see how it must be for you, and what with Quickbooks 2008 already out and the Basic has been discontinued, and even the Quickbooks 2003 is going out of date!?





Lemme see if I can help.





BRB





Damn, 5,540 sites available, but all of them are pricey and there's nothing free!





Sorry I couldn't help, buddy.





All the best.





ST
Reply:Try the following site.





http://quickbooksgroup.com/qblibrary/tut...


No comments:

Post a Comment