Saturday, May 22, 2010

How to develop telecom billing software using C#.net?

I have to develop a billing software for a telecom company. The technology Iam would like to choose is C#.net. Can anyone tell me more about this. I mean what protocols must I get connected for automatic call billing, call termination. Please give me guidance or refer me any tutorials on this subject. Thank you in advance

How to develop telecom billing software using C#.net?
A monumental task!


Hope yur not the sole programmer.


I recommend staying with standard C or Cobol


A comprehensive telecom billing system will atke you years to write.

flowers on line

1 comment:

  1. These were computers that were provided by a government entity, more or less forced on the students and taken into private homes. Context makes a big difference.
    Policy Administration Solution

    ReplyDelete