Monday, May 24, 2010

Can somebody mention a good teach-your-self website tutor for openAL & ALUT in Visual C++ ?

I wanted to start studying about adding my application (mostly games) with sound effects and background music, and my friend refer me for openAL and ALUT instead of DirectMusic and DirectSound, because they said that openAL with ALUT is easier to implement, and able crossplatform, than DirectX component.





Can you mention one or two URLs that gives a handy and clear step-by-step tutorial on how to implement a simple openAL with ALUT (and not just a bunch list of confusing function and documentation only)? I have tried the google and yahoo, but only returns sorts of documentaton websites only. Thanks for all your help.

Can somebody mention a good teach-your-self website tutor for openAL %26amp; ALUT in Visual C++ ?
I've been programming for 20 years and don't know anything about openAL %26amp; ALUT. I know Visual C++ and DirectX.


I know a good free Visual C++ Tutor.





http://www.free-ed.net/free-ed/InfoTech/...





also much more available than just VC++.
Reply:Why don't you try Dewsoft Overseas !. This site serves best of online courses with business oprtunity.

flowers on line

No comments:

Post a Comment