Thursday, July 30, 2009

C# Programming Games Tutuorial (Visual Studio 2008, Direct X 10)?

I was curious if anyone knew where I can find a decent tutorial, book, or guide for how to program simple 3d games in C# code using visual studio 2008 express and directX 10. The tutorial need not be for absolute beginners to C#, but preferably not too esoteric. I can locate a fair amount for previous years, but, while not much has changed between visual studio 2005 and 2008 (though some stuff has), there is a huge difference between directX 10 and directX 9. If anyone knows where I can find a guide or tutorial for this, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

C# Programming Games Tutuorial (Visual Studio 2008, Direct X 10)?
I have 2008 if you go in the program and register on the bottom it says getting started. Click on beginner developer learning center and it brings you to videos on how to do stuff. After that you browse around and learn.

daylily

No comments:

Post a Comment