Thursday, July 30, 2009

I need a good ONLINE sex tutorial?

I am a 20 year old who has never had sex before. EVER. The problem is that my girlfriend keeps calling me and texting me, saying that she wants to have the hottest sex of her life with me the next time she sees me. I am currently in another state competing in an athletic event. In short... she want's to "welcome me home." So... I've never done this before, and wanted to know where i could find a good tutorial on all of this, maybe online? B/c I think i'd be too embarrassed to physically go and get a book someplace, and have to look at the person ringing me up having read what i was buying. Anybody know of a good sex tutorial online? thanks.

I need a good ONLINE sex tutorial?
www.rude.com has many examples for you and its free. Good luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment