Friday, July 31, 2009

I am a beginner who has the basic nack of programming in C,I want to learn Adobe CS 3 to build websites ??

I want to build a highly interactive website , and I searched for the Proffessional web building tools on the net and came across Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium, but the problem is I just have a little knowledge on web building and a little programming experience in C and Java (Core) .So I wish to know that where would I find a good from scratch tutorial , that would teach me using the above product preferably a Video tutorial, also tell me that is it possible for me to learn it or I would have to learn other things first in order to learn the adobe CS3 ???


Thankyou !!!!!

I am a beginner who has the basic nack of programming in C,I want to learn Adobe CS 3 to build websites ??
First thing Adobe CS3 is not web development program its an image manipulation s/w and I'll be extremely useful while development. Second U've to learn web languages to make website u want. These are HTML, ASP, DHTML, CSS, "JAVASCRIPT", XML, AJAX[JS + XML]. Flash, Photoshop.





C has no use here, but y! JAVA is good choice, I'll be helpful in creating Java Applet applications.





First go for Photoshop play with tools and filters here, don't try to create anything... i mean to say JUST Play n enjoy painting.. After become familier with Some of tools, start using extra features.


Tip:: Java has a hard competitor Adobe Flash. This s/w is miracle and changed many websites future. Java respond some slowly 'coz of its well known BEST Feature which u hear everytime.... Plateform... :)





Go for Languages i told u above, then Photoshop and Flash.. And and Learn JScript as much u can. It's the only language u 'll use to build Interactive website [except if u r not using Flash].





Here is one s/w also Adobe Dreamweaver, specially for website developemnt, which is for those who don't know or don't want to learn languages. ;)





http://www.w3schools.com


Gud Luck n


Have a nice Coding. :)
Reply:Hello pankitdhawan,





You mean Adobe DreamWeaver. You don't really need to get the whole suite of CS3 programs. Adobe publishes "Classroom in a Book" for DreamWeaver, that could be of great help to you. Start there.





Best of luck to you.





--Rick


No comments:

Post a Comment