Friday, July 31, 2009

Visual C# Programming Project?

I am in a computing class in my school that allowed us to learn what ever we wanted, so long as we were learning at a decent pace and the instructer knew what we were doing.


Anyways, I chose to teach myself Visual C# and I learned alot of the basics in coding, as well as creating forms.





After 9 weeks though we have to submit a project review thing that shows what we have done, and I want to code something that can demonstrate what I have learned, but cant come up with any cool ideas.





Anyone know of something I could do, even if its abit harder if you know of a tutorial or something that makes a cool program, or even a full project already done that allows you to edit it and customize it ect.

Visual C# Programming Project?
Well the good way to gain brownie points and actually do something that you can write on your resume is work on an open source project either fixing code or adding features. Unfortunately MS is not very friendly with Open source so I really dont know any projects in c#. Try doing something web related like a online diet diary or fitness tracker etc. The problem with web apps is that if you do not know what you are doing you can make your code insecure and get hacked.


No comments:

Post a Comment